Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 50 minutes is an improved effort on last weeks 40 minutes.  Might give him an extension . 

• I actually can't watch this team anymore under BA, im a BA but enough is enough im over this same old rubbish. We need change, our eyes need something new to watch 

• Mate no chance the board fire BA after that game. The players lifted and played much better than last week.

Sarantinos and the board would be celebrating bukake style and probably have an extension contract all but ready.

• They didn't lift though, still folded the second half. I don't know Frank, should of listened to yourself and others years ago on this one. 

• BA looked really resigned in the press conference, like the pressures finally gotten to him. Going into the bye I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is his last season 

• I was watching with my wife and at half time she asked if I was surprised we were in the lead.

I said its only half time... at least I didnt switch it off this time and made it to the presser.

Was it me, or did BA actually look nervous?

• Just you mate.

He looked he usual dumb arse self - he looked cold if anything 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Exactly how long Parra needs him to stay."
16 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"There won't be a few wins for a while."
20 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
4 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
5 hours ago
More…