Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He wasn't coach at titans,  completely different position space cadet. 

• Having Meninga around any club is not good , this aura that has been built around him because he is seen as some kind of man management guru is hilarious . 

It's very easy to man manage champion and once in a generation players like he had in origin , he made a dope of himself at the Raiders and a even bigger dope in his role at the  Titans.

• Fongy he might be able to attract Slater to the club as a long term coach and maybe the likes of Thurston or something as assistant. Definitely not long term, short burst like our so called power game. To be honest not much else available straight away. 

• Slater will NEVER coach in Sydney. He has been slated in as Bellamy's successor, and do you really think Thurston will move to Sydney. I can understand your pain, and how you feel, we all want BA gone, I can't see it happening until the end of the season. 

• For your information Brad, I have a connection at the Titans, and I can tell you 100% that they have been trying to get rid of him for 18mths, when I asked him why, he said because he is one of the dumbest person he, and many at the club, have ever met. I asked him why don't you sack him, he said, for two reasons, 1.  the payout, and 2. you can't sack someone for being dumb.

• So you would know than Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door than wouldn't you? Obviously full of shit mate. Meet me at parra training with who you know and so on. I'll do the same. Bet you I bring a hell of a lot more ex and current players with me. 

• "Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door" WTF are you talking about!!  

• You're talking out of your arse Micheal . Titans owners loved Mal right up until Des arrived . 

He had them fooled for years .  Mal is a shifty old grub , but those morons loved him  

• Completely agree. Anyone who points to Mal as a great coach has to give up any credibility whatsoever. Mal is an absolute thief from the Titans. I could coach Australia. Mal is an idiot. 

• And by all reports, a very dumb one.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"My biggest concern is our pathways.
We aren't seeing the transference and consistency throughout the grades from top to bottom.With our catchment area as big as it is we are miles off from becoming a powerhouse.The FG results a microcosm of what the…"
45 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Exactly how long Parra needs him to stay."
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"There won't be a few wins for a while."
1 hour ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
5 hours ago
More…