Broncos call up QLD cup 7.

Broncos set to call up a QLD cup 7 Josh Rodgers. They are also going to be without Jesse Arthurs on the wing. If we play a good game definitely a chance of winning this but does anyone trust our team atm ? šŸ¤£

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
ā˜…
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They still have a dangerous side Walsh,mam,staggs,cobbo and haas to name a few no excuses for them just like the commentators are saying inregards to Moses and gutho.

Simple win the forward battle shut down Walsh and we are a big chance

• Reynolds being out helps a bit, they can't torture whoever the fullback is with his kicking game. But I agree broncos still a very strong side.Ā 

• Reynolds is a big loss just like Moses but broncos still have the players to step up just look at their backline1.walsh 2.oatesĀ  3.staggs 4.cobbo 5.mariner compared to ours 1.blaze 2.sivo 3.penisini 4.harper 5.simmonsonĀ  cobbo is going to give usĀ  nightmares with walsh

• Oates is supposed to replace Arthur's but is also carrying an injury and no guarantee to play.

Dolphins still flogged us with half their team out so doesn't really fill you with too much confidenceĀ 

• Yeah don't really have much confidence in parra playing a full 80 minutes, that's the main issue. They play well in patches but that's not enough in nrl.

• We lose by 30. Mam, Walsh and Walter's will have a field day. Cobbo up against Harper, help me god. The broncos pack have fight, our back row are spinelessĀ 

• We will still get beaten very easily.Ā 

• Would need a good whistle and Dylan Brown to have a huge game I'd say to have any shot.

• Parramatta by 16

• Walsh/Staggs to burn Harper for speed 5 times

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sterlo’s Hair replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Get on the Sharks mate their fanbase is atleast enjoyable as a second team I supposeĀ "
9 seconds ago
The Badger replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Yes it's wrong but I don't blame you for thinking about itĀ "
12 seconds ago
EA replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"i wish I was a fly on the wall at half time. Why do we play so bad in the second half this year. Wtf does ba say to them. At the start of the second half we started attacking the side opposite to Munster. Our players have no brains either. How manyā€¦"
14 seconds ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Probably only 2-3 players who can hold their head up after that. Blaize definitely is a talent but way to many average players in this squad. Unsure where they go from here but Blaize should stay at fullback and learn his craft.Ā 
1 minute ago
Moreā€¦