Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How does getting Lomax stop our fowards getting older ?

If onething I'm not worried about is BAs ability to develop fowards or the importance of our much vaunted R and R committee finding fowards.

Paulo looks like he has a new lease of life in his role.

Joe O is just in the team to blunt the attack before they bring the mentioned on.

Lane and Carty are fine in there roles.

Hopgood looks like a future captain.

RCG doesn't look like he's going to fall off the planet anytime soon.

• Tuilagi Morreti Hands and Matto all look fine too me and while we look old on paper I'm not seeing any sought of drop off because of this age factor as yet.

Lomax if we get him for the right money it's a steal that's the key to me.What I don't do is let the Dragons off the hook financially.If they want to go we operate out of a position of strength not desperation.

• Who said getting Lomax would stop our forwards getting older?

• This mate...

I find it amusing that so many others on here are willing to just wait.......wait for the right jnrs. Wait for BA to finally get it. Wait for Moses and Brown to realise their potential.

Wait....

Wait....

Wait....

It's only been 38 years BEM, why not just wait some more aye?

• 😆😆😆😆🙌🏻

• I know Frank.

I am being impatient as it's only been 38 years.

Surely I can hold out for another 38 years as it's not that long. 🤣

• Could it be Maika to make way for Lomax.

Round 4 deadline. Maika suspended until round 4. Hmmm

• Sivo is back this round.

Lomax doesn't want to play wing at the Dragons so I doubt he would come here to play the same position.

He would replace Harper.

1. Gutho

2. Sivo

3. Lomax

4. Penisini 

5. Russell 

That would be the best backline we have had for awhile. 

• That puts us into the top 5 of backs in the comp, when you add Brown and Moses in halves.

• Agreed

• Sivo will retire an Eel. If they wanted him gone they would have got rid of him when they wanted. Sivo is too important to this team in attack with the tries he scores. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"Mate, Slater's work in the media allows him to do whatever and whenever he wants, coaching QLD and still living in Melbourne.Why would he want to coach the Eels????  "
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"Yes, I think you would get total agreement there. Don't want to appear negative but he seems well entrenched on his horse property and it would take a lot of vision to bring him to Sydney, not withstanding some very nice horse properties on the…"
1 minute ago
Fiddy replied to Axel's discussion The Sivo convo
"I would tell him to watch tapes of to'o and then answer how the f someone half his size makes more tackle busts and metres than him per game"
2 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"Warriors won't be far behind them with Shaun Johnson's future up in the air I could see DB following JFH and heading home.DBs been at Parra for nie on 8 yrs."
5 minutes ago
More…