Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I expect Tuivita to move to cup once the sg ball season finished. I expect we will promote a couple of sg forward into flegg so tuivita can make his way on the nsw cup bench. 

• If his price tag is lowered a bit, then yeah he should come here and would make our backline look way better! Plus he's a goal kicker too and can replace Gutho for that.

What about the youngster from dragons we were targetting?

Get both of them and give them 2 forwards lol

• One thing is for sure, Parra won't be paying overs here. Dragons would be paying some freight. Great news if true.

• If Dragons are trying to offload him, then yes, we will get him for around $600k but, if Lomax wants out, and Saints are happy for him to leave, we have to pay full freight unless we do some sort of player swap.

• 600 fark that I'd be paying 400 and bargain from there no chance in the world I'm paying 600 of his salary no chance.

• 600k for a quality centre is about right. 400k gets you Simonsson, Parker, Opacic etc. I'd back BA to find Lomax best again. 

• If we are paying 400k for a player of Simonsson's limited abilities then a high quality player like Lomax is definitely worth 600k+

• Dragons have demonstrated they're happy to stand their ground if need be. They may very well grant a release on the grounds full freight is paid . They stood firm on a player like Hunt, if they had any brains they'd tell Lomax he can waste away his career playing for The Steelers , find someone to pay full freight or take a big paycut to play elsewhere . And we are desperate , 

• Rest of the season is will cost 500k max

• Hope we dont get rid of Grieg. Makatoa or Ogden please. Grieg is the future of the forward pack. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Just start with the sticker for now Carlo"
2 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Dylbags was dumb for playing at the hookers arm, this is always called a penalty, Hayne used to do it all the time and it was a penalty every time. 
For the record Hayne was square when he did it and so was Dylbags on the weekend. "
3 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"There was a slight slap on the face of Matterson from Brooks but no penalty. Sutton had his money probably on Manly😊"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Plus after he leaves he will dictate who replaces him and who leads the club on the field etc. all I'll say is the board should love the money the fans will bring in with Bennett there, memberships galore."
1 hour ago
More…