NRL Charges

What does it take to be sent off. A classic from last nights game is the tackle on Lane verses Sivo. Sivo a fine and the 2 Manly players get 2 weeks each. How does Parramatta benefit from this? The teams advantaged are the teams Manly play over the next week and the team disadvantaged is Parramatta. Cleary Sivo was dumb but should not have been binned. Also Penisini should not have been binned because Turbo was in front of the kicker. Brown was also called not square when clearly he was square. Manly players where also driving with the head in tackles and getting away with it. Another classic of why a fullback should not be sin binned. How Cherry Evans was not binned for back chat shows me why the captain should be a front line player.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dylbags was dumb for playing at the hookers arm, this is always called a penalty, Hayne used to do it all the time and it was a penalty every time. 

For the record Hayne was square when he did it and so was Dylbags on the weekend. 

• Yep he was square. The refs eyes could not keep up with the play. I refuse to believe he was cheating. It's too simple to say that. I think they just aren't mentally capable of keeping up with the speed of the game. It's beyond them. It's beyond anyone. Even our "expert" commentators need replays all the time before they comment and they literally watch footy for a living. In such a scenario a bad ref will ref in a direction. It's suttle and hard to pick but it's there. I see it in many games.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bourbon Man replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"Guess what Grunta!We don't have Bennett or Bellamy coaching us next year.The club had their opportunity to sign Bennett as soon as it became obvious he was looking for a job for 2025 and was prepared to come back to Sydney. They didn't and Souths…"
2 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Blaize doesn't know what position he is best in, neither do you."
14 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Dylan went to the Arhurs house last night and spoke with their family for an hour and a half at dinner time. Confirmed to BA he was the right choice. 
In other news .. BA doesnt know what position Blaize is best in , he just knows he will be an NRL…"
17 minutes ago
Ezra replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Chief  how does a coach that's been at a club for a 11yrs not have his club set up the way he wants it ? How isn't the clubs roster bulletproof and able to continue winning regardless who is out or who has left the club. If a coach is given 11yrs…"
21 minutes ago
More…