Replies

• I like di stefano ,peaberrys or darks roasters 

but I've found a shitty barista can kill good beans too 

campos is ok as well 

• Will never get Gloria jeans again knowing that 

it's bad enough scomo is out there bleeding my eyeballs AGAIN 

• Carlo i spent 18 months in England and had Starbucks- loved it over there! Had it here and couldn't take it. I don't know what it is....flavour? Mug or take away cups or Bariistas...I stick with what I like. 
            It's like beer etc 

• Oooh Starbucks is bad medicine 

so bitter 

mind you getting coffee in Singapore last year was dementing - not sure I could live abroad without decent coffee 

but at least I'd be away from the football 🤔😆

• I'm a bitter man too - Parra does it to me.

Starbucks Grande with extra shot...that was my order. 
                Poms cafes were avg tbh but scones were good! Albeit abt £4 each! 
                Parra make me reach for an extra coffee and ale 🍺 

• I'm watching ambulance UK as we speak 

fucking what a depressing place I could not live in the UK it looks so drab 

I know 20s-30s great pubs but apart from that 

• England is not as bad as people make it out to be. I should know because I live here.

• We did for a change tbh after Covid. Got a job there through work here and we wanted to do some travel. Tbh it was good but cost of living was little higher - fuel was abt £2 a litre or more. Work got tricky and we travelled and came back mid last yr. I'm in Education 
                    Good experience- did Iceland 🇮🇸 which was great along with some Europe countries. 
                    Weather was ok but couldn't live there tbh. 

• Seriously if we sign Ryles that just solidifies how inept this club and board are.

We don't need another nobody coach.

Bushie was a rookie coach and look where we are now.

We need an experienced coach otherwise it will be the start of another 10 years of failure. 

• I'm back out to the car with my razor blade 

not sure what I'll do with it at this point 😆

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"Roosters had him too i believe before they got Robinson in, it got leaked out, he didn't like that and went to St. George Illawarra instead. I think Gold Coast was similar situation where he nearly went to them before Souths came calling."
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Coryn, in regard to the 2016 Salary cap breach, was he at fault? No. But, same with Bellamy with the 07' & 09' stripping of premierships, he had to of known what was happening, particularly with being apart of the commitee. If you ask all 17 coaches…"
14 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"Think you are spot on LB.Tomorrow we play Bronco's, next weekend the Storm. Perfectly timed to coincide with his meeting. How the results fare for us may change the complexion of things.
And where did Hooper get his mail from? I doubt it was from…"
26 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Yes, I agree with you, you would be a poor leader and I understand you were not the best player. Your very humble, always.
Who is "we" when you say "we seem to think the best player must automatically be the captain". It would seem that using the…"
27 minutes ago
More…