Replies

• I like di stefano ,peaberrys or darks roasters 

but I've found a shitty barista can kill good beans too 

campos is ok as well 

• Will never get Gloria jeans again knowing that 

it's bad enough scomo is out there bleeding my eyeballs AGAIN 

• Carlo i spent 18 months in England and had Starbucks- loved it over there! Had it here and couldn't take it. I don't know what it is....flavour? Mug or take away cups or Bariistas...I stick with what I like. 
            It's like beer etc 

• Oooh Starbucks is bad medicine 

so bitter 

mind you getting coffee in Singapore last year was dementing - not sure I could live abroad without decent coffee 

but at least I'd be away from the football 🤔😆

• I'm a bitter man too - Parra does it to me.

Starbucks Grande with extra shot...that was my order. 
                Poms cafes were avg tbh but scones were good! Albeit abt £4 each! 
                Parra make me reach for an extra coffee and ale 🍺 

• I'm watching ambulance UK as we speak 

fucking what a depressing place I could not live in the UK it looks so drab 

I know 20s-30s great pubs but apart from that 

• England is not as bad as people make it out to be. I should know because I live here.

• We did for a change tbh after Covid. Got a job there through work here and we wanted to do some travel. Tbh it was good but cost of living was little higher - fuel was abt £2 a litre or more. Work got tricky and we travelled and came back mid last yr. I'm in Education 
                    Good experience- did Iceland 🇮🇸 which was great along with some Europe countries. 
                    Weather was ok but couldn't live there tbh. 

• Seriously if we sign Ryles that just solidifies how inept this club and board are.

We don't need another nobody coach.

Bushie was a rookie coach and look where we are now.

We need an experienced coach otherwise it will be the start of another 10 years of failure. 

• I'm back out to the car with my razor blade 

not sure what I'll do with it at this point 😆

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"IF Micheal W is Ron, I read he still backs BA.....that says it all."
8 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"So why is BA coaching still if he doesn't know Blaze's best position?"
9 minutes ago
"Boom 💥 "
10 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Agreed nothing surer."
12 minutes ago
More…