Replies

• Accountants don't want to spend 1.5m plus for a coach that will demand full control. Better spend 500k on rookie and keep the power

• Keep what power, there is no power in being part of a dysfunctional board........I.m sure the board is pissed off as much as we are, its not like you can go and cut your wrists in public......lets imagine the board are meeting now, do you think we are going to know about it?

• I agree here Matthew but let's see if this is all piss and wind. 

• Agreed.

• Please god no. I know Jason Ryles, he couldn't even run his Coffee Guru coffee shop in Corrimal Court and sent it bust.  Rylsies a decent fellow and he comes from a very nice family . But he's as dumb as a box of hammers. 

Another Mary McGregor or Trent Barrett kinda coach waiting to happen. 

• Christ 

that's shitty coffee too !!!!

• Yeah, to his sisters credit she was able to keep it afloat for him longer than it should've been.  He had no idea how to manage a business. And this was post footy , it wasn't like he was a 21 year old kid. 

• Gees that is rooooobish coffee mate.

Personally I'm a Gloria Jeans coffee person - in all seriousness IF We were after another rookie it would not surprise me with our club...

• Do yourself a favour and get amongst either Allpress , Newroad or at least Campos coffee.  Even 7 mile shreds too.  Gloria Jeans is ok if you're desperate as a minimum but don't forget it's owned by Hillsong , they deny it due to controversial circumstances wheras they were letting the " owners " speak at seminars flogging it too the sheep , but I'm telling you I know for a fact they have major shares in it. They were caught out using underhanded and dishonest tactics so deny it . 

• Have had Campos - it's better in a mug tbh. 
          Yeah I knew abt the Hillsong mate...I'm just into the flavour of the coffee not the church!

Will look at the other brands you said. Cheers 

Will check out Allpress

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Stevo replied to Blue Eel's discussion Talagi Gets 3 Year Offer
"Or be rid of Arthur and go all out for coach and staff to do this "
25 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to KENDOZA's discussion Tre fuller
"Definitely would make a great 14!"
41 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R10 v BRONCOS: LEAVING LAS VEGAS
"Best blog ever!!!"
44 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"😂😂😂"
46 minutes ago
More…