BA to the Tigers?

Brought up last week on the Sunday Footy show. If anything it will not happen, but if Wests want a coach to get them relevant, BA is a good start. To be fair BA can coach, getting Wests to at least in the 8 would be a massive achievement at this stage.

Michael Chammas brought it up around 1:30 mark. Also mentions Ciraldo taking over as he is courting the job apparently. Again not speculating simply showing everyone what was said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWOJAg67rQ

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bob you're referring to SuperCoaches. 
        When Jack Gibson used to call Origin, Darrell Eastlake would famously chime in with, "Comments from the SuperCoach".
        Bennett commonly referred to as a SuperCoach. As too is Bellamy.
        I agree adjectives matter. So it goes:

SuperCoach
        Great Coach
        Good Coach
        Average Coach
        Below Average Coach
        Bush Coach
        Trent Barrett

• Super coach falls into Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson

Great would be Cleary

Good would be BA, Payten, Fitzgibbon and so on.

• Lol. Ok I am glad you can see I am a shit stirring pain in the ass. 

Now you have the hierarchical list of coaches, I have a coupe of questions for you and the mob. 

Where is my old yoga buddy Stephen Kearney on that list and really BA is unfairly labeled a bush coach by Frankie and some, he is must surely be a good coach, just no longer the coach we need. 

• Poor old Stephen must be helping the Lads out in the bush league.
            I'll concede, BA = Good Coach just no longer what we need.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slugg replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"The only way to make an even competition where every team has a chance is an internal and external draft, but that will never happen, unfortunately"
52 seconds ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Player Review and Thoughts
"Funny how you talk about rocks and diamonds yet Sivo is 1000 rocks for 1 diamond and you defend him lol"
4 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"I'm talking specifically about the blindside play where brown wraps around the ruck to try and create an overlap. That play where Sivo didn't get the pass was a different type of play. And it wasn't Sivo being too deep the pass was poor it needed to…"
8 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"I think the board has assured BA he will see out his current contract, end of 2026. Last night Parra played a different style and game plan then they normally play.
If they sign Blaize T and Lomax coming, sort out the 9 and maybe Richard Penisini…"
10 minutes ago
More…