Just OMG.  Nice scripted send off for the grub.   I call bullshit!  Totally lost faith in the NRL.   I don't support either team but would love to see a Royal Commission into the NRL.  Sorry, but the NRL stinks to high heaven and it needs to be well and truly investigated in every aspect. Fans of every Club deserve better than what we are currently being delivered,

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What was funny was Bellamy kicking chairs around with only a few seconds to go. Clearly rattled. I thought he was going to need the ambos come in.

• Would be good to see BA with the same passion.. you would think part of the reason the storm are so detonated is because they are shit scared of getting a verbal tirade from Bellamy 

• Probably lost a bundle on the Margin bet imo.

• I thought it was a great game

• It was the most boring and rigged Grand Final since 1908.

• you're easily pleased!

• I thought it was a good game and the refs actually did a great job on the field, yeah they missed little things but all the big calls they got right, the only call that was shit was panthers first try, if you want to explain to anyone who doesn't know the game what an obstruction is show them panthers first try. It wasn't the refs that won storm the game it was their first half on goal defence. I cannot believe people go straight for the refs. Had nothing to do with them

• You must have either watched a different game or you were totally intoxicated

• The ref sin binned the storm grub for the exact infringement south carried out against paulo.. but we only received a penalty. Can anyone explain why?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

est_88 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wet weather footy.
"Thank god Adam Reynolds isn't playing because his kicking game would of killed Blaize"
19 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Well it's easy to be Riff isn't it.
When they took a decade to build there pathways.It's easy right as that's where us and every other club iare behind Riff.They we're saying on 360 that now Riff are leading the chase for Fifita it's the first time…"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Too funny"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater."
2 hours ago
More…