Replies

• Storm don't spend money on their Centers, he won't be going there, the journos just needed a name alongside the Roosters don't doesn't look suspect.

• Fk Lomax. We want Turuva. So much more upside.

• Turuva is faster than Lomax. That's it.

Lomax has way more upside.

Anyway, we need a centre and he is the best available. 

• Lomax defence and ability in air puts him well in front of  Taruva.

Tight games especially in finals an aerial threat like Lomax is huge , those tight games against the short statured Panthers outside backs and the Tigers he gets us home.

• We need a centre not a winger

• Potential is all you are paying for, he might not be able to handle the weekly grind in a year or two. Gets a lot of space outside the panthers

• Im not fussed to be honest, I dont think he is worth 800k+ which is what he would be wanting after leaving that behind at the Dragons who wont be chipping in

• We are a despiration club with not much plus sides really nothing in our winners cabinet.....we have the money maybe thats what it comes down too ...but if he wants to really win a comp maybe the roosters is a better bet .....

Further there really is no difference between Parra and St George (least they won a comp in 2010) so what is Zacs motivation to leave??? ....he could bludge on 800K in a mediocre team or come to another mediocre team for 700K with an aging forward pack that play the power game and a nuff of a coach ....IF his real reason is I must win a comp he should go to Melbourne or Roosters for 150K less.   Just my 5 cents worth  

• If we had a highly credentialled coach instead of BA I'd bet he would've been announced by now.

BA would make any potential signing think twice because:

1. He's been here 11 years (how much longer will he be?)

2. BA doesn't give any potential player confidence that he can deliver a premiership.

• Why are we discussing to choose between Lomax or Turuva, Wela should be in a position to offer and purchase both next year. I'm sure we have plenty of squad players that we are able to move on like Cini, Makatoa etc......

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seraph replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Success to the current board is based purely on financial as they are the only key markers they are familiar with.
Dont get me wrong, im not against having a board with varying backgrounds, but call me crazy as a professional sporting team, one…"
56 seconds ago
Seraph replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Vertical integration and synergy!"
4 minutes ago
"I would say they would be paid in some way shape or form. What usually happens with board positions is there is some form of 'donation' for their time plus whatever perk relative to the industry of the board they sit on"
5 minutes ago
Rabz S replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I doubt they would activate the cluase, if they had 1 if Bennett was incoming. If we were to go with a rookie coach and need to rebuild again, that'll be a different story.
Not privy to any information but I don't think they have a BA clause."
8 minutes ago
More…