A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG

While you all have feelings of rage and disappointment regarding the hapless eels and the fools who are involved with the club you should all take a step back and count your blessings . 

Today I met the partner and father of the woman and baby who got stabbed in Bondi junction , I have never seen the type of sadness and devastation in a man's eyes and facial expression like I saw today and I hope I never do .

This poor soul doesn't know if he should be devastated that his wife got murdered or happy that his child survived ,  I can't think of a worse position a human being can be in or even comprehend what is  going though his head . 

If this is not enough to step back and not stress yourselves I'll put it in another way 

Last night you all saw the captain of the eels smile like a fool after the game and you would of seen a number of other eels players smile also  , if the people who are involved and run the club don't care then do yourselves a favour do the same . 

One last thing , if you want a bit  more evidence that the people who run your club are of the lowest and dumbest standards take note of the following . 

Parramatta put in one  of the most disgraceful performances in the games history , they played a park footy team with no coach in attendance and they got smashed. 

You would think that after the  humiliation and the obvious distress of fans  that the club would of put out a statement showing their disgust and disappointment at the club being humiliated like it was  , but you get SFA from this lot . 

Count your blessings and don't stress . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely correct fongy 

first world problems 

that poor man losing such an awesome human amd that bubba without her mumma 😞🫶

agree on the statement 

• Agree Fong I used to let these results get to me it's just a game it's a distraction from life for 80 mims and that's it.

I had the shits put a movie on hung out with my family and forgot all about it.

Yes the club is in the dumps but it always is realistically if this was successful club it wouldn't feel right Eels are the battlers the underachievers that's our identity anyone expecting a premiership team is ignoring history.

• If you want to cheer yourself up then cheer on the Broncos to smash the Raiders , seeing Ricky Stuart lose is one of life's true pleasures.

• 😆

• That did make my day 

• Sad part on this story too, he had to choose what hospital to go to, they went to seperate hospitals, he chose baby, then got informed she passed away. Awful

Seeing eels walking so much on a footy field disgusts me. Never see a panthers or storm squad do this crap. 
    11 years at the helm and his team turns in this performance, have to wonder what score would have been if they at full strength

• Wrong he was with the mum when she passed at one hospital then police drove him across town to be with the baby at the other hospital and the mother ln law was with the baby the whole time. Not taking anything away from it all tho it is truely very sad and unthinkable I wouldn't wish it on anyone 

• Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.

I am unsure how I would react in that situation.

• Nevertheless, they still get paid. Makes me feel like someone picked my pocket  

12432610679?profile=RESIZE_400x

• That's it Slugg , the blokes who should be setting the standards on the paddock still waltz away with the average working joes quarterly wage after 80 minutes of plodding . Let that sink in next time people are blabbing about these clowns deserving every cent they can make. Fucking Paulo has been relegated to the fucking bench he's become that ineffective , and he still made over 20k for his half a game the fat fuck.  Anyone care to work out how much he earns per minute ? 

It's about $450 per minute. Considering they only play 26 rounds , you could almost double that if you're wanting to work it out relevant to just th3 NRL season whilst they're actually playing. Then he's earning aboit $900 per minute . 

I'd hate to break it down per run and tackle . 

as for that man Fong , that must've been hard to know what to say to the poor bugger.  Couldn't even imagine how much he's worlds been rocked. One minute you're living a normal life , next minute you're thrown into not only an unrealistic global event scenario  , you've lost your wife , almost your baby , and you're dealing with media and attention. 

You'd still think it's a horrible dream. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"As in with BA he could get us to a finals appearance in next 3-4 years. Rookie could have us in bottom 4 for next 3-4 years."
5 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"🤣🤣"
13 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"BringbackSemi, I dunno where Bennett will land. But, it's interesting what he said in today's interview on Souths.
"I like their brand, I like them. I've worked with them, I can relate with everybody there, it's an iconic club and I just like the…"
14 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"I'd take a union coach that showed more in a single tournament than BA has done his whole career. 
Cheika is the man manager type to get the best out of Sivo, Lane and Dylbags. He'll also fix the bullshit defence we've had to put up with for the…"
17 minutes ago
More…