A Loss Tonight Is Unacceptable

In my opinion tonight's match is as big as any this season and anything less than a win with a Top 4 spot on the line is less than acceptable.

Everyone knows that finishing Top 4 greatly improves your chances of winning the Premiership so why are we resting players???

Is it because Brad doesn't want to appear as a failure if the side drops out in straight sets again?

We shouldn't be resting as many players as we are tonight, we are just throwing in the towel for the season in my opinion.

The players that play in low impact positions should be playing.

Scott

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Titans are specials over the Sea Eagles at $9.00. We could've had that 4th spot.

• Top 4 should always be the aim Scotty but we missed our opportunity when we lost 4 games in a row.

If we are any chance at all a freshen up is a must

• Fantastic job Scotty - you've certainly riled up plenty with this one!

You are most definitely a master baiter.

• Anyone who has a issue with this is short sighted we have bigger fish to fry and we need our guys freshened up if we hadn’t of gone through that slump we could of rested players earlier and not as many in 1 hit.

Not only that those players playing for the have been in the bubble training and not playing now they get a run or even a debut whitch is good reward for the effort also it is a moral booster for the whole squad

Then a player like Stone starts for the 2nd time in his career 1st as a backrower Makatoa starts for the 1st time and you could argue he is competing with Oregon for a bench spot for the finals

As long as Lussick gets through this game that's the most important thing he's the only one with out cover in the squad

• Ridiculous blog

• You are a clown Scott.

cheers

Archie

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Do you watch first grade? Give him a crack, if he sinks move on to the next. "
26 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Fair enough mate. 
We're all looking for answers. "
1 hour ago
Steel be with you replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I would be looking to move him on now. He is contracted until the end of 2025 but we should be looking to move him by November 2024. We can pay the last year of his contract out. He can come over here to England and play for one of our teams."
1 hour ago
Steel be with you replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"The goal kicking cost us badly today. If you are an opponent what looks better, being down 20-6 at half time or being down 14-6?"
1 hour ago
More…