2011 BANNER MAKING DAY

Heyy guyss :)

The season is a month away and we need to start preparing those awesome banners that we're going to wave around in the Swarm.

So on Sunday the 27th of February 2011 we're going to meet at Lake Parramatta Picnic Shelter Lake Parramatta at 1pm to create them. [sorry PE12 we changed the venue when you were doing the blog!!]

If you would like to help or just come along for the fun of it( because let's face it we are a pretty awesome bunch)  please let us know via this blog. To all those coming, list any ideas you have for the day such as what materials to bring, possible banners etc.

Love you all

XOXO

* Note from PA - see attached for location of Lake Parramatta, which is NORTH PARRA, NOT Parramatta Park!! http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/8603/LakeParraBrochure.pdf

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NOT BAD FOR A BUNCH OF OLD BLOKES- after one of our new recruits scores :P ?
  • this is an awesome idea!
  • Est. 1947

Lets get reddy to rumble

Are you Reddy?

Poore it on

Haynes World

--------------------------------------

Waynes World

Haynes World 

Ps. Take to dragons games only.

--------------------------------------

Eat some humble pie

Charmin Marmin

Reddy for take off Jarryd?

Blue & Gold Army

Parras Food Webb: 15 other teams

Blood, Swear & Hindy

Hurricane Hayne

Air Bus Hayne 380

Morts fort

Mannah up!    

• I was a big fan of "MANNAH MONTANA"
  • Are you ready to feel

The sting of the eel

• How about Haynes a dame lol just joking wife what about Haynes insane or haynes fame 
  • Lolll nice fix up :p Hahah I'm going to make one 'Jarryd can I have your babies ' that should look good on tv, especially when my dad sees it and disowns me Hahah
    • Hahaha well jarrod is one lucky man 
      • So you're in the team but you can't spell the star players name right? Retardo
  • SHUT IT YOU TALKER, BECAUSE HERE COMES CHRIS WALKER !
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
1 hour ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
1 hour ago
More…