Replies

• Yep
  • Oh well he will be A French Dog!

• Terrible news
  • Heyyyyy
  • Good luck to him.really knows his way to the try line does young Bev....and the sideline.
  • Could turn out to be another Ben Barba!

• Hopoate improved there after we let him go too.

• It would be the ultimate betrayal if he signed with them. I know I know, people on here have a different mentality to me, maybe it's the english in me that sees it that way, most people on here have that Australian laid back mentality of it's just a game, she'll be right mate.
    • Nope, as bad as a rabbitohs going to the Roosters and vice versa.
    • He’s not wanted that’s why he’s going, just a wine o from south Kempsey anyway
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slugg replied to Darren Munro's discussion Is Semi Radradra a chance for a wing spot this year?
"I tried to look at some of your blogs but there aren't any . Are you a new dope or a recycled dope  "
29 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Clearly I was being sarcastic.  If I was CEO I sack BA  this week and just leave Barrett as interim for 2024 as we begin the search for a new Coach. But in the background I'm on the phone to Bennett and pay him whatever he wants. It's Bennett or…"
5 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"X a billion trillion 
his heart is nowhere near in it "
6 minutes ago
Alfred Mateo replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"A few years ago there wasn't many coaching options but there's a few out there now. As a starter - Brian Smith to Head of Football.
Potential coaching options in no order:
Jason Taylor
Justin Holbrook 
Josh Hannay
Bennett
John Cartwright"
18 minutes ago
More…