Replies

• Greatest Eel of all time for mine. Wish the club could acknowledge these greats maybe individually with a handing over the game ball at each home game.

4 comps in 6 years, great team great players.

• Should have been 5 comps too. If Grothe catches as easy pass onto his chest in the 84 GF eels win.
      • Neville Glover's ghost. Same corner if I'm not mistaken.

The Crow missed 2 sitters in GF's too. One in the same game and the other against St George to win it in 77.

• This reply was deleted.
  • I met Wally Lewis at a work conference many years ago and he told me that Brett Kenny was the best player he had played with or against
    • True that. Each their own. If you gave Kenny any space you were f*cked. Either he or a team mate was going to end up over the try line. I've never seen a better player in broken play. If he didnt burn you with his speed or side-stepping, he's probably sell you a dummy and send you to the dunnies. 81 GF..at the death. The Newton winger is still running to the other side of the park.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Nothing good happens in kurri "
33 seconds ago
Mitchy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Correct - Cameron type guy would be good but along with some nous around him. Bennett again could be good but an understudy along with him such as a Holbrook. Brian Smith to help juniors too would be useful. He knows a bit about footy...
I know he…"
36 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Fergo = ¡estúpido cabrón!"
42 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I mean it's terrible isn't it while Melbourne and alike look for players all over the shop what are we doing lining up with everyone else looking in the same shopping window.
Then we get the sook brigade crying why other teams can get this player…"
1 hour ago
More…