All Discussions (42509)

There aren’t any discussions yet.

More stuff to read

QuidQuoPro replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"It's people (I'm being polite) like you who make it embarrassing to be an eels supporter. Your rhetoric is absolutely rubbish, it astounds me, and highlights the fact you don't know what the fck you're talking about!  Meninga has been cancer at…"
1 minute ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Most other coaches will point out to him that he isn't beneficial atm compared to long term. Rather him rest and get the knees better, even moving to five eight atm would be great for him. "
1 minute ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Fongy he might be able to attract Slater to the club as a long term coach and maybe the likes of Thurston or something as assistant. Definitely not long term, short burst like our so called power game. To be honest not much else available straight…"
4 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"Yeah, so true, some fans of opposition teams have no idea how lucky they are. We haven't had a kicker I was generally confident with since 2001. Re, tonight it's made worse considering it wasn't bad kicking conditions. There were no excuses, e.g.…"
5 minutes ago
More…