Replies

• Hope you're right 

• Where is this coming from? Good if true but a bit more info would be nice

• I heard it on the radio on triple M today by Brent read. There's an article on fox sports about it now

• Yep, just found it, thanks. I would be sorry to see Smith go but it would be great to get Cotric.

Let's hope we can keep enough cash for Niukore as well, I do not want to see him go to another club, would rather lose Nathan Brown. 

• Bert, we are out of lockdown. I'm fully loaded with bobo now. My face is fatter than Phil Goulds...just with no wrinkles.

• Lol...did you get the filler in lips done too? 

• Indeed

• What a flog of a comment Bert. 

• agreed

• Ughh Jakob arthur..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane was a dud at the Bulldogs, Warriors and Manly. They had the footy nous to flick him. Guess who keeps picking him in our team. That's right,         " Supercoach ".
 "
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"That's the problem. 
As bad as Sivo is he is still the best winger we have thanks to poor recruitment. 
This is what you end up with when the coach wants to have a forward stacked roster.
 "
5 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"The hidden truth was that last night's effort was to do with emotion due to the embarrassing Darwin thrashing. Exactly the same with the Canberra thrashing followed by the NQ effort. 
These types of collective team efforts are not sustainable for…"
5 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"In 22 I made a statement that we were the second best team and would make the top 4 and the GF and that seemed like blind faith yet it happened. Last year I wrote off our season before we even played a game just like I did in 2018 so I'm not one to…"
8 minutes ago
More…