Will Manly be smarting next week?

Perhaps could be the first team to lose to Gold Coast this year, back home at Brooky they will be smarting hard. Do we have the mental capacity to keep up or will we give up when gets tough? They have shown weakness on their right edge, though with speed. That we do not have. This upcoming game i think is crucial more than ever for BA particularly going into a bye week. Manly have shown to let points in but man they can score them.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Manly will put a cricket score on us. 

•  Doesn’t matter if they beat the Titans or not.

We have zero chance of beating Manly at their home ground. 

Our team has given up on the coach, themselves and the season.

Manly 80 Parra 0

• I mean would you be surprised if we won? 

• I would be very surprised and very very happy.

• Do you want us to win because that puts pressure of BA. 

• What a stupid question. 

• Is it. If you want BA gone, winning doesn't help. 

• I want BA gone because we aren't wining. 

Why would I want him gone if we were wining. 

• Just because we win against Manly it does not mean BA is the right coach for us 

• Which win meant he was the right coach for us?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Mate I had a look at that vision and it doesn't look like you described it. "
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I doubt such clauses exist but if they do, don't  let the door hit you on the way out.
We want players that play for the jersey despite who the coach is."
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"We won't be playing finals footy for the next 3-4 years under Bushie anyway so why not."
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Come on LB, dont get suckered in by this mob of diks, there is no such clauses, if there were their managers would have leaked it. Besides that some of the dopes on this blog think that if the clause is activated they have to go where the coach…"
13 minutes ago
More…