Will Manly be smarting next week?

Perhaps could be the first team to lose to Gold Coast this year, back home at Brooky they will be smarting hard. Do we have the mental capacity to keep up or will we give up when gets tough? They have shown weakness on their right edge, though with speed. That we do not have. This upcoming game i think is crucial more than ever for BA particularly going into a bye week. Manly have shown to let points in but man they can score them.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Manly will put a cricket score on us. 

•  Doesn’t matter if they beat the Titans or not.

We have zero chance of beating Manly at their home ground. 

Our team has given up on the coach, themselves and the season.

Manly 80 Parra 0

• I mean would you be surprised if we won? 

• I would be very surprised and very very happy.

• Do you want us to win because that puts pressure of BA. 

• What a stupid question. 

• Is it. If you want BA gone, winning doesn't help. 

• I want BA gone because we aren't wining. 

Why would I want him gone if we were wining. 

• Just because we win against Manly it does not mean BA is the right coach for us 

• Which win meant he was the right coach for us?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"I'd be shocked if Bennett signed next week with Souths, I really would. If I were him, I'd be waiting to see how the next month pans out for the Eels. If it's bad, he is in a much stronger negotiating position than he currently is in.
Even if he…"
4 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Yep, it's called soggy saos"
7 minutes ago
Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"That is an interesting proposition. If Moses considers Chieka a serious candidate I could live with that.His International experience is a high value proposition 
 "
11 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"If he had held out he would of had the rails run to the roosters....now he ends up in a team as useless as St George and 150K a season less for his efforts....gosh these footy players are dopes   lol"
16 minutes ago
More…