Frankie Fong made a comment in another blog about EAM being the dumbest person to have ever joined 1EE.

Now given the history of DFs on this site over many years I amchallenging Fong to substantiate his claim.

This contest will be run under strict conditions.

1) Due to the current pandemic of nut cases only 50 people at any given time will be permitted to be active in this blog.

2) Should participants in this competition (BTW there are some great rewards to be had for the winners) BUT should signs of stoopidity, imbecilia, moronica, dumbness or similar be demonstrated in any of the replies, said participants will be sat in the naughty corner with all beverages and illicit substances withdrawn for one week, or 14 days whichever  happens on the day.

3) This contest is open to all with no restrictions on the number of entries you put in.

My starting choice (who I think will be a popular vote) has to go to SINBAD.

Voting is now open.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not vulgar language please. This is not in the spirit of things Benny thinks

• This blog is open to any names.

Captain my Captain  or what ever he called himself... Chucky same person right. Its not a popularity contest and thus wins it for me. 2nd would be Coach and third would be Brettles 

• Thanks Mick. I'm chaufed

• I think you need to be clear M-Mushroom  You state Dumbest and then you post SINBAD by popular vote.

PLEASE EXPLAIN PAULINE 

• Ummmm Micky - were you around when Sinbad graced 1EE with his dumbness?

Some of the stuff he came out with was pure dumbitity of the highest order. 

Including his "inside" source the Pizza cook at his golf club.

• He's still here under the name micky, not the Micky speaking to you here, sinbad gets the number 1 spot, i agree.

• Hands down, no contest it's gotta be Snake.

• keep rubbing the lotion in Baz, you'll keep.

• Is trolling counted ?? cause Snake is the Number 1 Troll

Fong is the number 1 comedy act on here. I cant believe this shit he writes, some of it is pure gold. I wonder if he uses the same lines on here as the lines he has to listen to from his warehouse mates at woolies when he is stacking shelves with 18 year olds.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I see your point Frank. I think a win or loss won't change what the board do and you're right a clean out is needed like the old knee cartilage.
Someone like Bennett needs autonomy here of the club goes that way. Tbh I don't the club wild go that…"
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Don't disagree entirely Graham but I believe if we had a fully fit side plus say JAC we would have a roster to challenge most. 
I would go as far as saying that JAC and Lomac next year (JAC is fantasy) would give us a side capable of winning most,…"
27 minutes ago
Magpie replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"The way Manly move the ball from touchline to touchline and the way our edges defend I'm almost fearful to watch."
31 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"This is it LB if your in the camp of wanting the coach gone keep hoping we take a pounding as that's the quickest out.The guys above BAs pay grade need to see it for themselves and since there numbers men getting pounded like we could do should…"
38 minutes ago
More…