Vegas 2025 opener!!

Does anyone want Parra to feature in the opener next year??? 
nrl would love for us to go. 
one of the biggest supporter bases. 
penrith are apparently on board. 

what do we think? 
battle of the west hits Sin city!!! 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You obviously live in a vacuum CE,  the crowd was good but if you read some of the smaller print you will realise that was only part of the equation.......I am not going to explain it to you as you are the classical "do not understand that you don't understand".

I agree by the way on the Mam/Lenni situation so why bother mentioning it?

• Parra v Doggies would bring a crowd, I'd go %100 .

• Absolutely - we've should've accepted the invite this year but of course the powers that be at Parra have the foresight of Stevie Wonder and the vision of Ray Charles.

• Foresight and Vision can be transversed in many way's and directions Heisen. Those two I would class as true visionaries.

• Well, the NRL have come out and said that teams need to be 'Vegas worthy', whatever that means. This is of course contradictory to their previous statement saying that all 17 (or 18) teams will get rotated through during the 5 years. 

I expect nothing else other than the NRL to look after their preferred teams. So that will mean the Roosters, Broncos, Storm are lock-ins for next year. That leaves the 4th spot open, which I expect the Warriors will fill it. 

• I have good mail that the air hostess's threatened to strike if Mark O'Neill and Dylan Brown were on their flights .  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Gutherson's post gane presser message
"I doubt there is anything to it to be fair. He did make clear when Ryles was hired he was not pleased how long it took and how little they were told about it, to which i say as it should have been. I believe players aren't happy with how the club is…"
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"I don't enjoy watching us either but I try my very best to walk away with something a little thing and see if they can repeat it weekly.
With this team right now I'd describe my expectations as being at the baby steps stage."
33 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"Graham this is our problem though right Guymer MA and Talagi are among the best of our youngsters coming through we have not much behind them if we aren't resigning them what and who do we.
Its how we end up the depth we have short of raiding…"
45 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"This is why we are in the mess with the roster now. Over paying players to keep them. It's time the Eels started to dictate contract negotiations."
50 minutes ago
More…