TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP

Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly . 

The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the main problem from as far back as 2017 has been the board , every decision the board has made and every appointment they have made for the club has   been of very low standards .

Eels fans  have always been a bunch who get side tracked from the real issues at the club , a win will have the majority forgetting what the real problems are and  this has been a issue for decades , Parramatta could very will win tonight and then fans will forget what the real issues are and we then  until another loss happens and fans will lose it and we end up on the same merry go round and this needs to stop .

If you had to ask members and fans what they think about the current board the vast majority would say they need to be removed , of course Super would be the exception because he is the official club apologist  

Parramatta belongs to fans and members and you all need to wake the fuck up and stop letting stupid people run your club , you were told that these two bit reforms were going to be wonderful for the club , did you ever stop to think these were the same people who told you all that Steve Sharp was  going  to he wonderful for the club? Both times you all got stuffed over . 

All the reforms have done is tie every members hands behind their back because they  have zero say in the football club and the football club board don't have to answer to members or even face them .

Now Muttman is the only person i trust to get all the correct information regarding how members can change the constitution and various other matters regarding both boards ,  so Mutts I  implore you to get all the information you can gather and post it on this site so members can reclaim their club . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's been obvious Fong since the spoon in2018 but you forgot to mention there all on higher pay grades so Arthur has nothing to answer for. Be prepared to just stumble on blindly.

• That's the Parramatta way Seth and it's been that way for a long time .

• Hey Fong. I'm out having a few bevvies so will respond tomorrow. Cheers. 

• The current board were probably the right choice at the time. After years of instability and infighting a conservative, steady as she goes approach was probably what was needed but now it is holding the club back. It's time for a proactive approach with knowledgeable football people on the board. 

• I don't know much about it but the way the club is run it's obvious there is a shit show at the top.

• Very good commentary around this from Gould on 100% footy.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
22 minutes ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
1 hour ago
More…