The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Round 1

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: K Hipgrave 

round 2

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: M Nuikore

with the speed of the game, we definitely need some one who can come on and play at dummy half, R Mahoney last year looked a bit flat at the back end of games, B Cartwright needs to start in NSW cup to prove himself. Our depth looks a bit better this year, with some good youth coming through 

• How many trial games do we have this year?

I can only find Panthers listed.

• We play Dragons as well 

• Thanks Sneaky.

I would expect to see the usual merry go round of up to 40 players getting a bit of a run.

• The games on the 18th of Feb. A ground hasn't be announced yet

• Just been told  by the Dragons that there won't be any first graders playing 

• This reply was deleted.
              • Doesn't matter Runna - to my thinking the object of the trials is for players coming back from injury get a hit out, young possibles get a chance to show what they have to offer, and try a few combos under real ( should that be virtual?) game conditions.

Like Poppa says, St Gorge could field their top players and still not be fielding a top FG side. lol

Pennies won't be fielding their top team either.

No one does for the trials - they are for trialling things.

• We are nowhere near GF quality

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to brissyeel's discussion New Rules a Game Changer
"Pop, I respect what you have said and you know I respect you.
I have to say that i'm not really interested in people's life stories -  we all have them and they are all varied and different. I don't think it's overly relevant.
I don't like bullying…"
24 minutes ago
Alan David Reid replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"I'm getting in on this conga line, Dr Wong. Souths have won at most one game against the Storm in Melbourne, they may have never won down there, so there goes your argument.
Who's going to destroy my argument? Be gentle."
1 hour ago
DR WONG.MD BSA (THE SLUGG SLAYER replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"Storm play Souths first up, there goes your argument."
2 hours ago
Gary Nelson replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"Start of the season is critical, our run home is a mongrel. Add a few injuries where in strife. Last 7 games we play raiders, roosters, rabbits, storm, the riff.."
2 hours ago
More…