Tex Hoy

Released by Hull. Anyone rate him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No.

• Probably put him in a similar league to Sean Russell. No world beater but could be decent back up in nsw cup

• Sean Russell but quicker.

• Imagine a Tex passing to a Blaze

• What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....

He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his highlights reel you will note he does'nt score long range tries, mainly a constructive player more suited to the halves. I hope he succeeds but some weekend warriors that know fcuk all about what's coming through have no idea. he is a very unlikely looking fullback from what I have seen?

• Lol bro i meant as in first name, tex to blaze... the john's and bob's and peters are dissapearing

• From what I've seen blaze isn't quick,  has a good passing game and ball skills and likes the collision,  but I haven't seen anything in highlights to suggest he's quick.  Simmonson by comparison is much quicker.  He's not a priority signing. . Maybe sign him for a year . I can only find one possible position five eight. He's not a fb or centre 

• That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?

• Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?

• You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"You think so? I don't.....we have had issues this year and last with retention / defence etc. and juniors. Think this is good for Guth to get a rest tbh.
It also means other leaders can stand up; personally I don't if we lose - its about the effort…"
1 minute ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Can't compare them to storm or panthers those 2 are elite. Club doesn't have the depth of those places. "
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"The teams with the best back 5 power game currently are Penrith, Roosters, Sharks. In all 3 of those sides the forwards barely touch the ball on their side of halfway. It's a great plan if used correctly. It's safe by maintaining ball control, it…"
6 minutes ago
Bup replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Playing against the fastest backline in the comp after the bye against the Broncos without the positional and defensive nous of our captain.
They could get 70."
8 minutes ago
More…