Replies

• I agree this shouldn't be a let off for BA. Players get injured, you have to deal with it.

Let's not confuse experience for leadership. Matterson and Paulo are far from leaders. RCG has shown glimpses of leadership. But realistically outside of Gutho and Moses we have no leaders.

• Someone has to step foward Captain someone has to there's no ifs or buts here.The 3 guys I've mentioned are all at some point in time have played SoO.

Gutho and Moses are down they can't just sit there and do nothing they can't.

• I'm waiting for someone to offer the captaincy to Sivo, his first challenge will be the highlight of our season so far!

• Coryn Hughes  that's been my issue with Paulo. He's not the leader we need or should have chosen. Beau Scott type or strong DH is what we needed. Again this is on the coaching staff and co. 
              Our club should have kids in Reggie's and Flegg banging the door down. We also haven't filled out top 30?

• At this point in time do we really care who it is.

Hell if Paulo Matto RCG don't want it someone else step foward Hopgood DB someone anyone.

You lead with your actions or lead with a calming voice when the pressures on.Leave the rah rah bs in the dressing room but we really need someone to make this job of leading this team in the next month a priority.

If I'm going with anyone J'maine Hopgood your our man.

• Official statemet for those wondering:

Injury Update: Clint Gutherson | Eels (parraeels.com.au)

Injury Update: Clint Gutherson
    The Parramatta Eels can provide the following update on Clint Gutherson.
    • not much of a statement

• Big loss.. fuck we're cursed

• Playing against the fastest backline in the comp after the bye against the Broncos without the positional and defensive nous of our captain.

They could get 70.

• and here comes the spoon 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Exactly, Frankie. That sums it up the reality of the situation in a nutshell. Unfortunately, Bennett looks unlikely bar a miracle."
6 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Thanks BEM. Fingers crossed. We need to be "on" again for three weeks straight and even more "on" than last week. But, if Storm ramp it up after a downer and we have an "off" days (Dolphins' Day), we could run into a serious storm. A monster wave…"
14 minutes ago
Eelvangelist replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
" Steady son, you are creating negative Karma that may come back to bite you.  Go with the flow and have faith."
20 minutes ago
"Yeah, LB. I watched an interview with him about ten years ago glowing about the 2005 Tigers' premiership. He spoke quite well. He doesn't seem to be a complete idiot as is made out, quite often here, committing crimes against humanity. Just I have…"
20 minutes ago
More…