Tex Hoy

Released by Hull. Anyone rate him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No.

• Probably put him in a similar league to Sean Russell. No world beater but could be decent back up in nsw cup

• Sean Russell but quicker.

• Imagine a Tex passing to a Blaze

• What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....

He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his highlights reel you will note he does'nt score long range tries, mainly a constructive player more suited to the halves. I hope he succeeds but some weekend warriors that know fcuk all about what's coming through have no idea. he is a very unlikely looking fullback from what I have seen?

• Lol bro i meant as in first name, tex to blaze... the john's and bob's and peters are dissapearing

• From what I've seen blaze isn't quick,  has a good passing game and ball skills and likes the collision,  but I haven't seen anything in highlights to suggest he's quick.  Simmonson by comparison is much quicker.  He's not a priority signing. . Maybe sign him for a year . I can only find one possible position five eight. He's not a fb or centre 

• That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?

• Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?

• You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.
Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. "
1 minute ago
EA replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"Grant would cost $1M on the open market. I believe Kenny is better thn Brailey for what we need. "
1 minute ago
Eli Stephens replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"Too' is a good one, but prob go after Grant at the 9 or sharks Brailey "
5 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
" This is on BA and he's produced FA. Only manages with what's in front of him "
7 minutes ago
More…