10. Paulo

11. Lane

12. Hopgood

13. Matterson

14. Doorey

15. Ofenguae 

16. Greg

17. Makatoa

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If Manly flog Parra, and Brad Arthur doesn't go ; that'll do me

• Arthur will have to be pushed, so the board need to be on board and think they will sit back for a bit.

• Gutho is injured should be in the frontline.  Carty and penis are injured 

• 1. Gutho 2. Sivo 3. Harper 4. Penisini 5. Simmo 6. Brown 7 Sanders 8 RCG 9 Lussick 10 Greig 11 Lane 12 Carti 13 Matterson 14 Hands 15 Paulo 16 Hopgood 17 Tualagi

The experiment with Brown at 7 is over. He cannot run a team and worry about his own game even though he tries. 

Talagi needs to be give one spot to cement in reserve.

Lussick to start for his defence and Hands ro come on around 30mins and play remainder of the game.

Lane will be better with Brown next to him, if doesn't improve Doorey should be fit in a week or 2 to take his spot.

Ofa to be sold of asap to gain a top 30 spot.

• Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 

Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?

Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.

He needs to be dropped to reserve grade until we can offload him.

• 7s just the number on his back it won't matter who plays where until they change how they play.This is where Barrett and BA have it wrong we are still trying to play left and right halves as though Moses is still there.It's been exposed we can't do it.

If your bringing Sanders in you really think he's going to band aid the hole Moses left I mean that's just square peg round hole thinking.

The only way out of this is changing up who we are with the ball.

there.it
      description
  • If Carty had a broken rib three weeks is not enough time off , takes six's weeks to repare and taking needles to play is not on .

• lussick and Hands are both bog average, there's a young bloke at Penrith Soni Luke who is a deadset goer. He's not getting a run because Kenny has that spot locked up

• Hearing gutho is out

• Cartwright shouldn't be playing - he's got broken ribs he is protecting out there. I was never as on board with Cartwright as all the media talk but any criticism of him right now is unfair. Give him a month off. 

If Sivo is over that calf niggle bring him back in for Russell whose game against the Dolphins was abysmal. 

Gutho needs a rest too may as well give him a spell with the bye. We aren't beating manly anyway. I would play Talagi at fullback. 

Id bring Sanders in, his cup form last few weeks has been ok and we need to release Brown from organisational duties. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"I think Bennett is around 73 74 How many years coaching does he have left on him? Is that really what Parra need right now and do we start the whole thing again in a couple of years?
Maybe if Chieka (sp) could be a better longer term option and…"
5 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%."
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I can see it now, Bennett signs 24 players to replace the ones who had clauses in their contracts, headed by the Bromych bros, Kaufusi and an elite halves combo in Nikorima and Milford."
1 hour ago
"Typical flog, your name says it all..Anal is."
2 hours ago
More…