Replies

• Nobody seemed to think the Gutho and Moses debacles were an issue at the time and were pulling their puds that they signed . Only Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater said it'd come back to bite us in the future. 

• Cmon Wiz, you have to change your profile name to "Wiz the Moses and Gutho hater" now.

• Haha he will have no room after indigenous elder he/him. He may have to create a second Wiz account 😁😁

• How fucking dumb can someone be.

• I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater.

• finally a voice of reason

• Manager driving his price up will stay 

• You can't blame him if he leaves though. I mean he could go to another club for more money and get just as much first grade time as he would here, minimal. But would get more money.

• Probably but if he wants to play fullback all spots are pretty much taken has a better opportunity to play fullback sooner with us than another team 

• Does he want to play fullback? I know that's just speculation on our part what his desired position is but he's played good at centre and even better at 5/8. Though I admit he has more chance playing fullback here before either of those other positions.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"LB, seems it was the latter & the negligence scenario as WB all but confirmed the move to Souths yesterday.
As per your good analogy, we are sticking with the same menu & same chef, and hoping somehow the magic returns. A truly state of the art…"
10 minutes ago
Titan replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Bulldogs changed a whole list of 30'in 2 years. Anything can be done, our club aren't ruthless to think about doing it. Players have egos. You tell them they are not wanted and drop them to reserve grade. Most will have the manager on the phone…"
15 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Matt Doorey
"Blake is either playing fullback at cup or NRL, no other position. He needs practice developing his positioning and tackling against line breaks. He will get that with experience. So the competition Blaize plays depends on how we ease Gutho into…"
26 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Agreed. But u start with the coach not the players. Then u rebuild where u need to. Sone guys may be revived under a new leader "
38 minutes ago
More…