Replies

• I’ve never seen that before.

• honestly he was that piss poor we would have been better off with 12 men

• -3 after playing 80 minutes has never happened in the history of the game.  Let's hope that he never sees top grade every again. 

I had Guth in my 17 so that sucked. 

Mr. Analyst, where are coming? I'm top 5K.  

• What a player

What a coach

Dope as FUCK

• He was abysmal. This is where Arthur let’s himself down in my opinion. Players like Will Smith and George Jennings should not be playing first grade - period. Shit play Takairangi at 6 before you pick Will Smith. 

• Only BA would select him in first grade 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The good team's take the refs out of the game by putting points on the board. Just like the cowboys game people are saying we performed so much better. 
Manly weren't that good the first half. Wasn't a top 8 game of football from either team but…"
3 minutes ago
Seraph replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I think he'll be out 2-3 weeks... 
At this point, there wouldnt be much choice but to start bringing up nsw cup players. Who knows it may light a fire under the incumbents showing their spots aren't guaranteed "
3 minutes ago
Gymnotiformes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I think when Moses comes back attitude will change (which is wrong)...
 "
6 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Sivo won't get time for that but he's become a liability. Unfortunately I'm not sure we have anyone better. This is why we should have bought a quality winger in the off season"
8 minutes ago
More…