Replies

            • I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.

              I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.

              • I'd get rid of MoN also if your going with a new ceo and the potential of a new recruitment manager.A new voice and direction is what we need in the football department.

                Jim gone just keep going start a fresh and go again.

          • If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit his son also.

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

            • lol Po'S working for Rogers 😂😂,  as if .....that would be like Cleary coming to be Ryles's assistant. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1C4PMNavDh/
The analyst's castle 🏰,  
He'll drive LB to McDonald's first yo pick up a soft serve "
26 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"🍦🤑"
34 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Don't tell them anything bazz. Let's keep them guessing 😏 "
38 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Yes how dud you guess im turning 12 in December.  Congratulations,  you've win the prize"
38 minutes ago
More…