Or Rogers is, as he is head of recruitment that O'Sullivan is, though MON's role might be reduced in that a lot of his recruitment power is given to O'Sullivan.
Your spot on in regards to rodgers. I think once rush gets announced you will see some sackings. The new ceo's first question will be how the fuck does a powerfull club like parramatta be in this situation. Don't be suprised if buckets and rodgers quit in the next few weeks
I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.
I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.
"Does anyone actually know why anyone is comparing Parramatta to Newcastle. ? What's Parramatta got to do with Newcastle lol
How is comparing us to Newcastle going to help.
Newcastle sure were smart enough to.land O'Sullivan, whilst Parramatta…"
"POS did say that I'm sure. Maybe he's doing the John Farnham retirement which started in 1995. We had to wait until the dope couldn't sing anymore before he actually retired. "
Replies
If we get him i'd say yes they are both gone
Or Rogers is, as he is head of recruitment that O'Sullivan is, though MON's role might be reduced in that a lot of his recruitment power is given to O'Sullivan.
Your spot on in regards to rodgers. I think once rush gets announced you will see some sackings. The new ceo's first question will be how the fuck does a powerfull club like parramatta be in this situation. Don't be suprised if buckets and rodgers quit in the next few weeks
Bigger news around the corner!!! The Eels are back baby.
What news is that? You do that a bit Analyst but don't say what it is haha.
Msg me and ill tell you maybe, maybe not.
You got to share bud, Eels fans are starving for good news, don't tease us🤣
Is that how you get numbers often Analyst? Haha.
That question can be answered by Chief.
I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.
I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.
-
4
-
5
-
6
-
7
-
8
of 10 Next