Replies

      • If we get him i'd say yes they are both gone

        • Or Rogers is, as he is head of recruitment that O'Sullivan is, though MON's role might be reduced in that a lot of his recruitment power is given to O'Sullivan.

          • Your spot on in regards to rodgers. I think once rush gets announced you will see some sackings. The new ceo's first question will be how the fuck does a powerfull club like parramatta be in this situation. Don't be suprised if buckets and rodgers quit in the next few weeks

            • Bigger news around the corner!!! The Eels are back baby.

            • I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.

              I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.

              • I'd get rid of MoN also if your going with a new ceo and the potential of a new recruitment manager.A new voice and direction is what we need in the football department.

                Jim gone just keep going start a fresh and go again.

          • If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit his son also.

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

            • lol Po'S working for Rogers 😂😂,  as if .....that would be like Cleary coming to be Ryles's assistant. 

      • Mon and Rodgers are dead men walking 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028."
24 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂"
7 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Does he know him? Maybe from his time coaching the English rugby side under Eddie Jones? It doesn seem weird yeah. "
11 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"I'd take Blaize back at left centre if JAC stays. Tago or Howarth would also be fine. I do think we need to find a place for Samrani in the back 5, ideally at right wing next to will but with kelly's form hard to drop him. 
I like Samrani as a…"
12 minutes ago
More…