Replies

          • Does he know him? Maybe from his time coaching the English rugby side under Eddie Jones? It doesn seem weird yeah. 

  • Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Oh yeah shit forgot about his injury. But didn't know it was that bad damn. "
5 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"If Roger's isn't announced with Mon then I'll make sure he is cleared out also. "
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028."
14 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂"
21 minutes ago
More…