I've been a proponent of front office improvement for so long it frustrates 7 shades of shit out of me that we accept how poor we have been off the park for what seems forever.
The mighty Jack Gibson said decades ago winning starts off the park before it happens on it.
I really hope the rumours of a new ceo and a recruitment manager like the mentioned are true because what we have now just doesn't cut it.
I mean in the other thread thinking a guy like Skelton is acceptable makes me want to vomit.You lose DB and Lomax md what hav we replaced them with yr 3 coming up of this nd we still haven't. Pot to piss in and this is seen as acceptable.
"I've been a proponent of front office improvement for so long it frustrates 7 shades of shit out of me that we accept how poor we have been off the park for what seems forever.
The mighty Jack Gibson said decades ago winning starts off the park…"
"Lol why would they wait to announce Rush (or anyone for that matter) until after the 1st November? The CEO isn't a player, they can negotiate and sign a contract whenever they want.
And as soon as we have a blooming CEO signed they should be…"
"
The Eels have struggled to build momentum showing yearly improvement. They have struggled to build a squad that comes close to a premiership and then improve small parts of the squad. The current roster is much closer to be considered no chance…"
Replies
Need to keep improving the backline but definitely moving in right direction. Need a stronger back 5
Apparently we are chasing Peter Osulivan. Coryn may cream himself lol
So we are looking for a quick turn around
I've been a proponent of front office improvement for so long it frustrates 7 shades of shit out of me that we accept how poor we have been off the park for what seems forever.
The mighty Jack Gibson said decades ago winning starts off the park before it happens on it.
I really hope the rumours of a new ceo and a recruitment manager like the mentioned are true because what we have now just doesn't cut it.
I mean in the other thread thinking a guy like Skelton is acceptable makes me want to vomit.You lose DB and Lomax md what hav we replaced them with yr 3 coming up of this nd we still haven't. Pot to piss in and this is seen as acceptable.
Low damn Tide is what I call it.
-
3
-
4
-
5
-
6
-
7
of 7 Next