Eels Blogs

SenJamie Soward has rated all 16 teams in NRL this year with Parra right up with the top rated B plus . He said Parra would have been up the top with an A if a bit more consistency and congratulated BA for job well done .   

://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-class-d-for-dragons/

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-c...

Jamie Soward Power Rankings: Super Storm top of the class; 'D' for Dragons
    Something different this week. With the 25-round regular season wrapping up on the weekend we're down to eight teams vying for premiership glory. So…
  • Soward is the biggest wanker at there. How he has a job as a commentator is beyond me. Played one good season and dumb as. Has no idea about the game. 

• Sooner foxtel piss him and Greg Alexander off the better. 

• I would like Braith Anasta off air on Fox first after his pro Manly comments . 

• Braith is a ass clown, that clown is still concussed from that punch from the souths player years ago the name escapes me - the worst commentary I've heard for a while. 

• What’s wrong with Greg Alexander?! He’s a great interpreter of the game. Who can think ill of GA? You have no soul.

• Agree. Get rid Anasta as well. It’s obvious they aren’t fans of the eels. Finch is incoherent - I can’t understand anything he says. The only one I rate is Buderus. 

• He finally has it right though even if his back flip is just pissing in eels fans pockets . 

• Driza agree, braith is another one. Greg and braith seem to have a dig when ever they can. Even if you don't like a team you need to be level headed as a commentator.  All three are trash and need to be moved on. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read