Replies

• Pretty sure it was posted here in the pre season or early in the season . And yeah , just like everyone agrees how rubbish it is , this place would rightfully melt down.  I get it has a themed purpose  but fuck me they could've done it better. 

I still reckon it's better than some of the themed rubbish we've vomited up for these themed rounds. That one we did with the gunshot wounds all over it was pretty pathetic.  Some of our racist round jerseys have been disgusting too. 

•  I actually thought I was watching the cowboys as they were warming up 

• Off topic

how much holding down can the storm get away with before binning!?

• I thought I was imagining all the 2nd and 3rd men flopping in after helds been called.  Harry Grant must've gotten away with 10 at least . 

• They have been doing it for years and no ref pulls them up Dont get it 

• Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 commented on Electric Eel 2’s status
"Don’t use epic lines like that !!!! That’s gospel 😆😆brissy - god love him , is not
Where’s Brett these days ? I need to talk the bon jovi doco with him 🤔🤔"
1 minute ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I haven't seen it in many a moon - it tasted like medicine - bad medicine . Don't know what I was doing 🤷‍♀️it was the 80s "
8 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"LB all I can hear from that post is Forrest gumps voice 
" I may not be a smart man ...." 
😆😆"
9 minutes ago
"Well that wouldn't happen wiz - I'm a winner and exceptional at my job 
I have actually won awards as a teacher, I've  been on an advertisement for an awards ceremony 
BA would be lucky to be on an ad at Peter Wynns ( and I doubt wynn likes his…"
11 minutes ago
More…