Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Maybe that's what the Parra board are hoping for, delay the sacking of BA by 4wks, by then Bennett would have signed with the Rabbits, then the fools on the board will say that they were backing BA to pull em out of the shit they were in, even they…"
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, than who?
"Ryles and Hannay would be favourites. BA is an old school coach. The club will want a modern coach and these two fit the bill. McNamara from ESL is another. It also wouldn't surprise me if Todd Payton was mentioned given his relationship with…"
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I reckon he'll definitely get another gig. Probably at a struggling club looking to rebuild but I'm very confident he'll get another head coach gig. "
14 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Reputation means nothing in Rugby league.  Des Hasler sacked from Manly, destroyed Bulldogs got another job.  Ricky Stuart nothing achieved since landing coaching gig of superstar Roosters side but never been out of a job.  Griffin, Barrett, Siebold…"
23 minutes ago
More…