Replies

• Pretty sure it was posted here in the pre season or early in the season . And yeah , just like everyone agrees how rubbish it is , this place would rightfully melt down.  I get it has a themed purpose  but fuck me they could've done it better. 

I still reckon it's better than some of the themed rubbish we've vomited up for these themed rounds. That one we did with the gunshot wounds all over it was pretty pathetic.  Some of our racist round jerseys have been disgusting too. 

•  I actually thought I was watching the cowboys as they were warming up 

• Off topic

how much holding down can the storm get away with before binning!?

• I thought I was imagining all the 2nd and 3rd men flopping in after helds been called.  Harry Grant must've gotten away with 10 at least . 

• They have been doing it for years and no ref pulls them up Dont get it 

• Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Bloody oath Darren. Even give him an ultimatum of we will honour you 2025 deal, maybe even extend til 2026 and further based on KPI's but you need to overhaul your staff and bring in actual assistants that will look to be HC in the future. Even then…"
26 seconds ago
KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"As a parra fan I'd love to see arthur turn it around the next few weeks will be interesting.But tbh I just can't see it happening.It starts against the broncos hopefully the players respond."
20 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"No you can't . "
33 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I remember that Canberra game foran had a blinder I thought wow how good is this I still believe if we didn't get done for the cap we had a massive chance to win the comp in 2016."
35 minutes ago
More…