So was I wrong you clowns

Quick to bag me last week but I am proven right this week.Asi and Harper ordinary at best.A win covers the shit.This is disgusting. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All their tries coming down our right edge. More questions should be asked of Penisini and Russell

• For every one thing Penisini does right, he follow it with a f## up

• Do you really need multiple blogs to prove to yourself that we played like shit? Is your ego that large?

• The site is filled with these types who think they're the smartest people here and can't wait to write 'I told you so' blogs. Extremely predictable. And to answer your question, yes the ego is that large. 

• I know it's smarter not to endulge this sort of thing but it's just so juvenile sometimes.

• No ego here.I think alot of egos on the field have been damaged.I am just asking for BA to be accountable for this shit.Everyone bagged me for my comments last week because we won but this just papered over our problems.Defensivly we are horrible but our real problem is our total lack of speed.Not only a true speedster but generally across the board we are slow.Brad has done nothing to counter this in recruiting bur also he is tactically inept.Our defensive systems are totally wrong for the side we have as we don't have the speed to cover in behind if our wingers jam.Push up and out and your winger never gets beaten on the outside should be our system but for 10 years our wingers jam in and we get scored on.How long till we wake the fuck up.

• What do you mean Asi and Harper? More like 1-17 are ordinary at best. Did you watch the game. Making a couple of changes wasnt changing that result.

• Agree ,but we could have bought in Ethan and put Blaize back in the centres and see what the future looks like I think

• 10000000% agree this a bloody joke. Joke of a team and joke if a coach. Moses wouldn't of saved anything today. We are shyte and Arthur has now lost the dressing room. No effort no desire no consistency in anything we do. We are a pathetic club and only hold our integreity as a club because of the loyal fans we are. 10 years at the helm, this game is a sackable offence. He needs to go !!!!! His time is up. You have a squad of internationals and you fail to get your team up for any sort of occasion. He haven't been the same since we were belted in that final in 2022. It's done for Arthur 

• Harper and asi werent the problem tonight. Weak ruck defence and an inability to mark up was.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Interesting Cappy, you may remember me writing a blog on communication..... from the board amongst others.
This update piece on what they achieved and what they were involved is a clasic illustration of nobody knowing at our end that such…"
1 minute ago
Michael Ericson replied to The Captain's discussion Why are our Boards fixated on stability?
"Stability at Board level is a good thing but that doesn't have to translate to an unwillingness to implement change in the organisation where needed. If the Board have rejected a Bennett approach to coach Parra in 2025 - and I stress if - that's not…"
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"He's responsible for the team on the park weekly he's not responsible for the ooor decision making that hinder this club that's the big picture.Ask yourself do you bother looking at that or just keep believing BAs the big issue here."
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Why are our Boards fixated on stability?
"Well put Cappy, you are providing a wake up call, that doesn't mean you have to shoot everyone one on the premises.
It will be interesting to see if the responses you receive have any originality in them or we get the standard "sack everyone"."
9 minutes ago
More…