Sivo

If Sivo gets picked again - I'm done... we had momentum and Sivo does --- sorry I'm done...see ya in 2025...

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brad requires dumb players. Smart players would undermine him and highlight his lack of nous.

• Make Footy IQ tests great again.

• Anyone that thinks that isn't a penalty or a sin bin must be smoking hashish.

The club must look to selling him elsewhere. Seems to have lost the plot since he re signed.  

• Surely his days at the club are numbered. Yes he scores tries but he's too much of a liability 

• We have low IQ players. But we were on top for the start of the second half untill our Captain, who has a few footy smarts, coughs it up in an un-forced error. That was the momentum swing there.

• He probably got told to be more aggressive, which i think he did but didn't execute it well

• Sivo is the last player anyone should be telling to be more aggressive. He's dumb and sloppy

• Sack him tonight.

• Penisini is the only one from that backline I would keep.

With Lomax coming in at centre, we need two young powerhouse wingers and a lightening fast fullback.

I love Gutho and he always gives 100 percent but he is done.

Our forwards look slower this year to.

We need a complete roster rebuild.

• Damn if we could only replicate 4 more Guthos. He has more footy smarts than all the team put together. 

We have a young winger who is definitely worth a run but BA won't play him in Cup let alone in the top grade. 

I'd get rid of Russell that's for sure. 

There must be a decent fast winger somewhere in the NSW or Q Cup that is worth bringing in. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
39 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
58 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
1 hour ago
More…