Just want to get a general feel on opinion, should MA join the nrl side towards end of year in a 14 role (10-15 min) or should he stay in nsw cup and keep working on his craft. Plenty of good things in the 19s origin but also some issues with his game. Getting him into the nrl side could be good to see what that level is about so wouldn't mind him in the 14 for last couple of games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BEM, i see your pain and view mate; i think give the kid 2-3 games ideally it would have been better around origin time (if we were embedded in the top 4) but now for me do it later on in the season. Mate Lussick is not going to be our future, whereas MA will be or should be for me.

• I agree about Lussick. 

When most were saying he is great and better than Mahoney, I was saying he is bog average and we shouldn't be bringing him back.

I just don't won't the young blokes confidence destroyed playing in our lacklustre 1st grade squad with a bum coach.

• Cayless for coach BEM, I dont think so. He plays first grade it is with Moses, Brown, Gutherson and Hopgood, I will trust them to look after him and teach him more than he will learn in 3 seasons of Cup under Cayless! The kids already smarter than most of them!

• Well said Poppa.

• Cayless isn't there anymore so that's no longer a concern. 

• Absolutely accurate 👍 

• still a baby faced kid. what would he do if he see jarred run at him

• Did you see the size of the blokes running against him last night?

• No where near ready for 1st grade.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"That left wing Is calling his name"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Fullbacks a spot that's so crucial to a team. Lots of eggs in a basket of a guy with one game under his belt. If hes half as good as the wraps he's getting on 1EE , he should be able to win a comp even if he faces up to the opposition all by…"
2 hours ago
Jack Eelson replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Premiership winner that... no shit "
3 hours ago
Michael W. replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"I think we might be in with a chance for Blake Wilson. Kiraz has one wing spot locked in, Dogs have bought Montoya and Enari Tuali, I don't think they go there to be 3rd and 4th choice wingers."
3 hours ago
More…