Just want to get a general feel on opinion, should MA join the nrl side towards end of year in a 14 role (10-15 min) or should he stay in nsw cup and keep working on his craft. Plenty of good things in the 19s origin but also some issues with his game. Getting him into the nrl side could be good to see what that level is about so wouldn't mind him in the 14 for last couple of games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And sign Lumelume to take valuable minutes from the juniors then say "woe is us" when we have no depth options.

• He's not quite ready yet. 

• I wonder if he will stay at the club long term now that his brother has left and his dad got sacked?..

• My guess - probably follow his dad once he lands somewhere.

• As long as he doesn't kick 😂. His first half was better than his second half. Give him a taste in short spells.

• Actually we need his short kicking game in the opposition 20, its a real shortcoming in our current attack, he adds a dimension we badly lack at present. He can be a game breaker in the right circumstances.

Some of you blokes amaze me when evaluating players, usually a strength is attached to weakness, that's what makes a player special. You subjectively make judgements, usually after an event. If it doesn't come off he is a goose, if it does he is a genius. Watch the kid for christ sake, his short kicking game is an absolute strength, so we have someone says "yeh pick him" but give him a rifle with no bullets.

• Yeah Poppa, as oppose to the predictable "Pass to Moses" or "Pass to Brown" that we do he adds a kick behind the line or shift to the blind drawing defenders before passing, it stops us going sideline to sideline which we do a lot when frustrated. Our current Hookers either do crash balls or just pass it to who calls for it.

• Stop just handing out first grade jerseys to anyone.

Come back to us when he puts on 10kg and can pass left to right for starters.

• First grade jerseys handed out every week to 4/5 pretenders at Parra, if you don't understand that your showing your not up to such judgements Snottie.

• That's why I said stop it lol .

I haven't seen enough out of him in Reggies or last night to suggest he has a huge future as many here put it . He might end up being good but there's no rush . Keep developing in Cup and over the course of the next 8 months , develop physically and then see where he's at. 
        Most of the people here are desperate to have a new 9 that could be the long term answer so want to see him have a go .. I can tell you people will turn on him quickly as this stage of his development when he doesn't set the world on fire and his mistakes are amplified at NRL level . There is no rush . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"That left wing Is calling his name"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Fullbacks a spot that's so crucial to a team. Lots of eggs in a basket of a guy with one game under his belt. If hes half as good as the wraps he's getting on 1EE , he should be able to win a comp even if he faces up to the opposition all by…"
2 hours ago
Jack Eelson replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Premiership winner that... no shit "
3 hours ago
Michael W. replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"I think we might be in with a chance for Blake Wilson. Kiraz has one wing spot locked in, Dogs have bought Montoya and Enari Tuali, I don't think they go there to be 3rd and 4th choice wingers."
3 hours ago
More…