Senior Players / BA

With news Bennett has been holding out for the Eels to come knocking .. the senior players at this club should demand the slow as all shit board go knocking.

If Gutho, Moses , RCG, Paulo et al have any aspirations of winning a comp in their careers they need to put aside their loyalties to BA and demand the board persue it . I promise them once they reach their use by date to BA they will be tapped and  moved on despite him having a lot of time for them as blokes .. the same needs to be done to him . Surely as an elite athlete playing at the highest level you want to do everything in your power to win a title in your playing career or you shouldn't be playing. Wayne knows how to get it done , is successful everywhere he goes and won't tolerate filling out the team with Massey Cup players . It's an endorsement in our roster he wants to come here . These guys are stupid as all hell and just playing for the comfort of money and mate ship if they don't force the board to take this serious. Sadly , I think all bar probably Moses are.

How many times does Gutho want to give everything he has of his body in a game then sit next to BA with the same dumb excuses and brain dead reasons for a loss ? Bennett would fix the joint instantly . Dumb dumb dumb . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you haven't realised yet the players are happy with where the club is. Especially the senior players, they might get dropped under Bennett or moved on if they don't perform for him.

• Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.

Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.

Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability and huge lack of honesty at the club.

• We should of been improving over the last few seasons but we have gone backwards. Having no back half, or plan b going into the season is just plan stupidity. Same with no first grade hooker. 

Forwards look lethargic, slow, under done and not interested. Becoming a senior camp as well. The backs is full of reserve grade players except for penisini, Brown and gutho. Gutho is done and needs to move away from fullback or pray the knees hold up but doubt it. 

No one seemed to care or seen it coming. No one cares that we have hit rock bottom now. Management need to step in and give BA a tap on the shoulder. Bennett is a must but the club hierarchy look like complete dimwits and will give BA a extension. 

If you run the same team year on year with no result, wouldn't you change it up? So pissed off with the club, it's just swept under the carport. Reminds me of that one who does fuck all at work and gets away with it. 

• No one saw the injury and suspension bug we had last year that had a catastrophic effect on our season.This year we are a year older and a step slower.

• Jnr is only here for the cash he doesn't want to burn himself out for his boxing career once he retires.

• So he's saving himself for career that has one of the highest toll for brain injury and at the age of 31 it's his career after league you reckon lol.Yep it makes complete sense.

• THe statement that Kendoza has made "about not wanting to burn himself" may be true if left unqualified. Putting his boxing career out front is just disingenous and plays the man and has no bearing as a legitimate critique for what ever reason Kendoza wants to insult him for. My guess is he would have a problem telling him that to his face.

• Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"The site would really miss these pregame blogs HOE to give us a good perspective on where we are at in comparison to the rest. I am sure everyone is scratching their heads trying to come up with some answers on how we can get back in the mix. We did…"
4 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Because he's never a scored off a cut out pass. The pass wasn't correct it wasn't lofted enough."
17 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Another fantastic effort, Hoe-Man.
Thankyou for keeping these going in a tough season.

It's become very hard to support the team on the field for me, knowing that will ultimately support the clubs decisions off it.

It’s great that the club,…"
38 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Mutts, have you had chance to do thorough medicals - top-to-toe, CT scans, MRIs and the full monty - for our NRL squad, BA/MON or board members ? Obviously, you can't divulge any private issues, but still... "
51 minutes ago
More…