Senior Players / BA

With news Bennett has been holding out for the Eels to come knocking .. the senior players at this club should demand the slow as all shit board go knocking.

If Gutho, Moses , RCG, Paulo et al have any aspirations of winning a comp in their careers they need to put aside their loyalties to BA and demand the board persue it . I promise them once they reach their use by date to BA they will be tapped and  moved on despite him having a lot of time for them as blokes .. the same needs to be done to him . Surely as an elite athlete playing at the highest level you want to do everything in your power to win a title in your playing career or you shouldn't be playing. Wayne knows how to get it done , is successful everywhere he goes and won't tolerate filling out the team with Massey Cup players . It's an endorsement in our roster he wants to come here . These guys are stupid as all hell and just playing for the comfort of money and mate ship if they don't force the board to take this serious. Sadly , I think all bar probably Moses are.

How many times does Gutho want to give everything he has of his body in a game then sit next to BA with the same dumb excuses and brain dead reasons for a loss ? Bennett would fix the joint instantly . Dumb dumb dumb . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bennett isn't coming

• You've also said Lomax will be here by R6 and Dunster is going to have a breakout season. 

• Stalker alert

• The senior players wont as they are BA lovers. BA, as most coaches do, keep close to their senior and key players. That is how he survives as they all endorse him. It is the middle to lower players that need to do it. MA would be endorsing him to the juniors too so they have rose tinted glasses not knowing any better. Lomax has rose tinted glasses as BA told him what he wants to hear.

Moses i think is the only one, as you say, who is desperate to win a comp. He would love Bennett and Bennett would love him. I am convinced Moses is the reason Bennett is interested in the first place.

• Mate if you're a senior player at this club and hear publicly what was said today , you have to have a long hard think about what you want to get out of your career. 
      BA is the sort of coach where if injuries , close games , suspensions , referee decisions , origin selections and the draw go your way you can fight for 5th place. Fair dinkum not perusing Bennett is an indictment on them and the board . How does one support a club that have shown once again they have no desire to leave all stones unturned in perusing a premiership. 

• They are comfortable. When comfortable takes a bit to get out comfort zone. Not enough will do it to make a difference. Maybe Nathan Brown was one of those, same with Tim Mannah.

• Coached by a super coach 

how many have had this ???? 
      mb gutho is sick of doing " loser " interviews too deep down ???!!!

• BA should coach Manly &Turbo.

With Turbo injury history, he would have an excuse every year for his failures.

• When has BA ever used injuries or suspensions as an excuse for losing.

• The board use it as excuses for BA losing . BA needs a lot to go right for him and a lot to go wrong elsewhere.

he is completely on the nose with the majority of fans who are sick of going out of their way to watch half assed sides run around and make the same mistakes week after week and season after season . I think the boo  birds will come out next game , and I don't think it will be because we've had a couple of losses. The fans are sick of being taken the piss out of . This club doesn't appear to be aiming for a competition and seem to measure success in other metrics. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Maybe they are doing the job the coach has instilled in them. A team is only as good as its game plan "
7 minutes ago
EA replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"I recon Carty will make a big difference to the team. As long as he is fit and not returning injured like last time. Carty provides finess which is something we seriously lacked last week. "
31 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Actually it's quite the opposite, long both Moses and Gutho is out the better chance BA stays."
36 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Yeah they certainly need to be held to account. If they are not lifting in a team environment, knowing that other people rely on them to perform to their very best, what is actually motivating them to play the game? If it's just money, then they…"
41 minutes ago
More…