Reserves:

18. Makahesi Makatoa

19. Oregon Kaufusi 

20. Tom Opacic 

21. Jakob Arthur

INs: Ryan Matterson

OUTs: Makahesi Makatoa

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree. Carty has his faults, but he brings the surprise element with him when he comes on. You need that in a semi. Also brings second phase. Hopefully he fires up against his old team, for how ever long he gets, which probably won't be long.

• I haven't seen Carty play well against Penrith yet, even when he was with the Titans. He's got something to prove against his old club but he tightens up and usually overplays his hand. He needs to do exactly what BA asks of him and he'll be fine.

• Shaun Lane is a liability. Who agrees? 

• Nah

• 100%

• Yeh I get Ben smith yips every time he is on 

he has been a bit better lately 

• I don't,  he is one of our best 17, he has an error in him but with some of those short balls right at the defensive line it's hard to blame him for most of them. BA plays him for too long, he doesn't have the body type that's built for stamina,  he gets gassed not lazy.

• wondering about him last week - is he lazy as he is there trying but often just doesn't seem to drive his large body into it in the tackle - almost looks like he doesn't know how big he is - definitely not as strong as a papalii or stone type build, the duo of hurt- but think you've answered it HKF. 

• Lane reminds me of those tall uncoordinated kids, the type that use to play basketball at school back in the 80's. 

• Personally I'd  like to see Lane at another club, but he's in the side so I wish him well. It's up to the coach to utilise  his time on the field correctly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"As in body language? BA did say they were a bit sombre early in the week."
5 minutes ago
Axel replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"A mate of mine watched the boys train yesterday. and wasn't very impressed. He told me to expect another drubbing. "
23 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Michael Caryannis brought up on DT podcast that it has to be Bennett or nobody for Parramatta but he is concerned with how slow Parramatta react to situations that they will take too long to sack BA and miss out on Bennett causing them to either…"
27 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"0n ya Brad alls well, I notice he's  doing a fair bit of sniffling. Let's  hope he's not on the snort.   "
51 minutes ago
More…