Seems the Hayne Plane is officially here

Looks like it is actually going to happen going be the news the last half hour or so. Hopefully the old legend Hayne comes back, not the lazy uninterested one.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hayne to centre
    And Taka to the 2nd row
  • The old legend is still in there. Just watch BA get it out.

• I love it when BA gets it out...

• He could still end up at the Rorters.
  • Each to their own.

• HAHAHAHHAHA

• Lock it in Eddie !
  • Doesn’t have a release from the Titans. Therefore can’t have signed a deal with Parra. It’s not official. Not yet anyway.
  • @Danny_Weidler

2h

The career of Jarryd Hayne on the Gold Coast is coming to a close. He has told influential Titans figures he is moving on.@9NewsSyd

View details ·
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Micka replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"He's had six months of good footy for his entire career at the Eels. I'm sick of seeing players run past him in defence without him laying a hand on them, after he's dropped the ball thesvet before "
29 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Blaming the refs and so on. He would be happy with the effort, mainly aren't that good of a team. But cowboys win was apparently spectacular "
47 seconds ago
Hugo replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Don't agree Wiz. Sanders is a bloody confident kid and is a really good goal kicker. When Gutho shanked the first two, the plan should have been to go to Sanders. BA should have sent the word down. Just can't afford to leave that amount of points on…"
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Blaming the refs for the loss"
2 minutes ago
More…