Replies

• Continuing the great culture at Parra.

• What culture lol

• We do not have a culture problem - Sean McEldope - chairman

• To be fair we dont know if he was drinking or drugging yet so will have to wait for that part of the story to come through

• Snake in all due respect it’s just a car accident. The article is making a mountain out of a mole hill. All accidents where the parties are admitted to hospital require by law for the drivers to have mandatory blood and urine samples to be taken. At 9.10am in the morning I would like to think that the results will be negative. At worst he will get a ticket for the accident. WOW hardly in hot water!!!
      • Unless he knocked over a hot water urn.

• Fucking daft cunt.
  • There's no report that he was over the alcohol threshold. Let's wait and see
    • 9.10AM, crossing to the wrong side of the road, hitting 3 parked cars and flipping, its not looking good for him.

Id be hoping he has the excuse of drugs or piss because its a pretty fucked up thing to do if straight.

• I agree. It's not looking good. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Will 5150 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Completely true... but it might just be that BA getting the arse is likiely seen as the only move that is really possible i.e. far easier to punt a coach than fix everything above him. I think a lot of people calling for BA's head would be well…"
10 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Let's just say he's a repeat offender and a 16 year old girl was allegedly involved and a car that wasn't his was attended to be sold on to go along with it .  Refer to Fox league Facebook page comments section for  more info . "
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"What allegedly happened? Allegedly of course. "
13 minutes ago
LB replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I wonder what happened."
16 minutes ago
More…