Replies

• Continuing the great culture at Parra.

• What culture lol

• We do not have a culture problem - Sean McEldope - chairman

• To be fair we dont know if he was drinking or drugging yet so will have to wait for that part of the story to come through

• Snake in all due respect it’s just a car accident. The article is making a mountain out of a mole hill. All accidents where the parties are admitted to hospital require by law for the drivers to have mandatory blood and urine samples to be taken. At 9.10am in the morning I would like to think that the results will be negative. At worst he will get a ticket for the accident. WOW hardly in hot water!!!
      • Unless he knocked over a hot water urn.

• Fucking daft cunt.
  • There's no report that he was over the alcohol threshold. Let's wait and see
    • 9.10AM, crossing to the wrong side of the road, hitting 3 parked cars and flipping, its not looking good for him.

Id be hoping he has the excuse of drugs or piss because its a pretty fucked up thing to do if straight.

• I agree. It's not looking good. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

shane replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"tipping the Eels
Sanders to have a blinder showing we don't need Moses as he has a better kicking game
Eels by 2
MOM Sanders"
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
""
22 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Isn't that Monster Olakau'atu usually on the right edge (up against Dylan-Lane) ? Turbo,  Waddell & co. would still like their chances on Sanders' edge (with Matto and Penisini) assuming there aren't some switch-a-roos."
33 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
36 minutes ago
More…